Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tool #5 - Presentations

Here is my Word Cloud made by Wordle.  I really like this tool, especially to use at the beginning of the school year to generate a "map" of students' perceptions and associations towards math.

Wordle: Practice

This is a video I made on Stupeflix.  It took me a little while to remember how to get it posted but I figured it out -- by myself!



I absolutely love how easy it was to make but I really don't see an application it would have in the math classroom.  Maybe a "how to presentation" but I think there are some other presentation tools out there that would be better for that sort of thing.  I do think that Stupeflix could be used in some general ed classrooms.  We are already using Animoto in English II for group short story presentations and the kids seem to enjoy the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment